GUNDAM WARRIORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GUNDAM WARRIORS

Website of GUNDAM WARRIORS

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a solid alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myrc

Looking for a solid alliance Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a solid alliance   Looking for a solid alliance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 6:13 am

Greetings all,
Myrc here. I am hoping to join the Gundam alliance. I have been part of the starships alliance since joining this universe, but they have not been very active and would like to find an alliance that works well together. I have been part of an alliance in universe 3 that was mutually supportive and showed a lot of team work. I believe your alliance operates that way now.

I currently have over 53,000 pts and ranked around 419th.

I like to raid, though I am building up my homeworlds (I have 9 already scattered throughout galaxies 1-4).

I am a very strong team player, and believe through mutual support we can all grow faster with a reduced risk from other alliances. I am not against nor afraid of going to war with another alliance if they force it, but also believe we shouldn't go looking for a fight. I mainly raid inactive players, and am online every day, most of the day.

I hope to hear back soon.
Myrc
Back to top Go down

Looking for a solid alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GUNDAM WARRIORS :: Public sector :: Recruitment-
Jump to: